;there's an answer
Sunday, January 22, 2006

Another week has just gone by. And sadly, I don't remember accomplishing anything. Spring cleaning has started at my house. And so has the lantern making.

Question: If you had a million dollars, what would you do?

Answer: I would put it into the bank to get interest. Once I've done that, I would distribute it. I'll keep one third for myself, the other third for my family and the last third for charity.

January is almost over, and here comes all the dearly-loved CAs. Thankfully for all the secondary threes, its not coutned. However, that's besides the point. This week had been rather hectic for me. Especially since the teacher's are finally showing their true colours and burying us under the pile of homework. Sad to say, I haven't been paying attention during alot of my lessons. I tend to stone. That's only for the periods just before recess though. I wanted to upload the picture of my beatiful words, saying,"BLEAGH, I'm hungry, I want to eat." It was written at the last period before school ended, what can I say? :D

--

It's hard to believe, but, its true. It's not the same anymore.

x)
magdalene

10:41 AM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com