Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, January 12, 2006
I'm starting to adapt to the new school system as well as my school work. Fine, so only reason why I can post is because I left my geography exercise book in my LOCKER! I'm a scatterbrain. I'll admit that much. I'll soon have to add that to my profile.
I hereby declare myself addicted t solitaire! Not exactly addicted, I just can spend hours on end playing it. Not the one card version, the three-card one! I've won about four times now. I know, quite pathetic.
The week is ending again. It's really fast. I don't even have time to scold myself for not doing some parts of my homework.
--
Today, it dawned on me how inconsiderate people can be. I was coming out of the MRT there was this student standing right at the door. Meaning that I couldn't come out and he couldn't go in. And, I was rushing for tuition! I was so irritated. Not only that, there were a group of students at the sides. So, i couldn't get out. After awhile of struggling, I managed to get out. Honestly! The movement could have easily been much smoother. There's a reason for those yellow lines on the floor. What? They're for decoration? And the big obvious arrows! Sheesh.
--
Let go and live.
(:
Magdalene
5:04 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com