;there's an answer
Saturday, January 07, 2006

[OPEN HOUSE]
Open house was rather interesting. I think i should have attended it too, since i hardly know my way around except to the ARC room and when i am following jessica to our next class. <-- Quite hopeless, i realised. Anyway, it was really amusing watching stef and the others try and engage the adults and students in conversation. I think many were impressed. I felt like an exhibit, with all the students and parents looking over at what i was doing.

Anyway, i was told by a certain someone, namely briana, that my blog was really boring. Maybe i should really start posting about what i ate and how i got cheated by only receiving two fishballs, not three.

I haven't finished complaining about having homework on the first day of school. (friday)It's quite alot because i didn't complete my holiday homework. So, its my fault im in this mess. I should stop complaining now.

[5 things about myself]
I just realised that Jessica tagged me. So late, i know. So, i shall post it now. Better late than never.

Rules of the game. Post 5 weird things or random factsabout yourself. Then at the end of the list, 5 names that are in line to do this. Dont forget to leave a comment 'You've been tagged'in their blogs to read yours.

1. I talk too much.
-> so much until i lose track. (:

2. I like to eat.-> mainly chocolates. I know this isn't weird, but its random!

3. I think aloud all the time. -> people start thinking i'm psycho.

4. I'm afraid of the dark.-> especially after horror movies.

5. I have a weird obsession with ear studs.-> I don't know. I just like them.

I pass this on to :
1. Sammie
2. Julienne
3. Briana
4. Rachel-sis
5. Valerie-sis

(: HAVE FUN!

--

Screaming aloud won't help. But it makes me feel better.

9:10 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com