Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Finished all my homework in school today!
What a wonderful feeling. I didn't feel like studying today, so here I am! I must say life in Secondary Three is not at all as I portrayed it to be. I can't believe there are people actually saying that it is a slack year. The teachers keep us studying every week for our CAs.
It was my sister's birthday today. My mum bought her a mango cake. Rather interesting, considering that we usually have black forest cakes or some chocolate cake.
I've run out of things to do on the computer. And I think I'm getting really stressed. You don't want to know how I cam to the conclusion. I'll tell you anyway. I realised that I haven't won a game of solitaire for a long time. (Mag!: It's the 3-card one) It's probably because before I even get close enough to winning, I lost patience and close the game. Yup. I'm impatient. And, it has worsened this year. If you haven't done the nohari thing, this is one thing you could add on. (Mag!: Who's =) anyway?)
I intend to decorate my locker tomorrow. With what? My nicely printed (on a card) timetable. It's going to look so dull because it's all black and white. Nevertheless, I am bringing blu-tack to stick on the timetable.
I'M TIRED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI JIE! (:
WITH MUCH LOVE, MAG!
I don't know why I did that. By the time you see it, its the 22nd of February!
GOOD NIGHT! (:
--
Don't guilt-trip me. It doesn't work that way.
Magdalene
9:50 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com