;there's an answer
Saturday, February 11, 2006

NEW BLOGSKIN! (:
I like this one. I'll probably stick with it for a long time.



That was written by Amelia Earhart. While at Macs discussing our presentation,(notice many of my meetings are at Macs), I learnt many new things about Amelia Earhart. First of all, her last name is pronounced as yearhart. (Yes, I made the mistake of calling her EEARR-hart.) My POV, she was qutie a feminist. "Women must try to do tings as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others." That was an extract of what she wrote.

--

I have this weird obsession for coloured "L" files, ear studs and solitaire. (SHH! Don't laugh) I have FIVE "L" folders in my bag! One yellow, one pink, one purple, one blue and one white. I want a red, green and dark blue! I realised today that most of my ear studs are gone. So, it got me thinking and I realised that most of them broke. Really, I don't know my strength.

--

STUDY GROUP next friday! Who's coming? And, please not at Macdonalds!

--

Why am I stuck in a corner, with no way out?

Magdalene

9:52 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com