;there's an answer
Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sometimes, I ask myself,
Why do you bother?
Am I the only one around here with a conscience?
I don't think so.
Why is everyone able to escape it,
while I land up in trouble?
Why isn't anything fair?

--

I just lost my wallet. How careless can Magdalene get? Honestly I don't know. Lately, I've been focusing on so many things, that I don't take notice of what I am doing. At the bus stop yesterday, on my way to school, I almost left my phone on the seat. Luckily, this man reminded me. Sometimes, I think I need a keeper. I am so bloody preoccupied with my thoughts that I forget about everything else! One day, I am going to go to school without my school bag. I can't even relax to try and think through my thoughts to feel more organised. The more I think about something, something worse will be added to the messy pile of thoughts. Honestly, I hate being so careless. I'm making my father's life more difficult. I have to report lost for this and that. And, what's the possibility of it being returned? I can confidently say, 0.01%. I've given up studying for my tests next week. Too much is crammed into my nut-sized brain. I don't even know what my brain is full of.

--

The date keeps coming nearer. How I wish I could turn back time and start again. I'm sorry. I've done my best. Stop pushing us already. You're not the one doing it! Of course you think that we have no sense of urgency. Say what you want. I can't be bothered. I expected to get something out of this. Maybe experience or co-operation. Sadly, I'm not getting anything out of it.

--

I'm human too.

Magdalene

5:50 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com