;there's an answer
Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm back from camp. It was a wondeful experience and I wish I could have prolonged it. The camp allowed me to to get to know others much better and make new friends.

The first day was amazing race and dragon boating. Although I can't quite say that I was in the most enthusiastic group, we still had fun. I mixed around with people I don't usually talk to. Dragon boating was really fun. We jumped into the Kallang River! (yes, fully clothed) We were the only team that swam to shore. It was very enjoyable! I think my pacing was quite bad for the dragon boating. I was much to excited. Nevertheless, it was an experience that if I could, I would repeat. Bathing was surprisingly better than expected. It was big and there was a bench to place your clothes. It was through bathing that I found out I was a weakling. In order to get the water flowing, a certain amount of force was required to press down this black button on the floor. I had to jump just to get a little bit of water flowing. Val said that she could hear me jumping! HAHA!

Second day! It was our turn to do the ropes course. I felt really accomplished, knowing that I tried my best. (I didn't cry, I teared.) I shouted alot! It was really nice to have the class cheering on classmates. Don't even ask me how we bathed. Oh, I'll just tell you. As Ms S. was in the toilet, timing everyone to make sure that nobody took more than 3 minutes to bathe, most of us in the queue washed our hair at the tap outide. It must have been quite amusing to see rows of girls squatting down, shampooing their hair. I must say camp's really allow you to do the weirdest things.

Third day was basically packing up and telematch. Nothing much to say about it.

I really achieved alot from this camp and I do hope others got something out of the camp. To foster a class spirit within three days would be too little time, so I am still hoping that our class will be bonded! Let's go 3/3!

(P.S. After all the shouting, I still have my voice! )

This is the song 3/3 performed for gala night. I like it.

She sailed away on a lovely summer day,
on the back of a crocodile.
"You see," said she.
"He's as tame as he could be!
I'll ride him down the nile."
Mr. Croc winked his eye
as the lady waved goodbye,
wearing a happy smile.
At the end of the ride,
the lady was inside
and the smile was on the crocodile.


I'm exhausted.
Good night.
Magdalene

8:37 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com