;there's an answer
Thursday, May 04, 2006

HISTORY was amazing. I could answer the questions despite feeling like my brain was hollow a few minutes before the exam. I really felt as though I was going to cry. I did not learn China at all. I intended too, but was overcome by sleepiness. I must say God must have been with me all along. Immediately, when I got the paper and they allowed us to start, I looked out for any questions that had to do with China. There were NONE. I bet the people at the end of the room could hear my relieve sigh. So, I won't exactly say that History was a breeze but it wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be. Sadly, I can't say the same thing about Physics. I fogot my formula for pressure. (I was practically banging my head on the table) AH! I think I lost about 10 marks already.

This is a reminder for myself, you don't have to remember it.
PRESSURE IS HEIGHT x DENSITY x GRAVITATIONAL ACCELERATION
-I feel so stupid.

Anyway, I am suppose to type a long post because according to Briana, my posts are really short. I just don't have the attention-span to write a long blog post. And, I sincerely doubt anyone wants to read what I ate or how long it took me to get home. For those who actually want to know what I ate today, I had pizza for lunch. Oh yes, another reason why my posts always look really short, this template has a really wide area for posting. So, no matter how, the posts won't look really long. After my mid-years, I am going to change my blogskin (to something that makes my short posts look long).

My bright pink file, a.k.a. Elementary Maths file, is sitting in front of me, demanding some attention. And, my ziplog bag, a.k.a. my pencil case, is on top of it. I feel really lazy not doing work. I think I should get started soon. In order to really make this a long post, I shall have to conclude with a really meaningless long winded paragraph.

I should be off soon, though no one else needs the computer. Or maybe I should jsut stay on the computer and hog up space, attempting to do my work in this small confined area on the table. I am going to throw my phone away soon, no, obviously I don't mean it literally. I just need to keep it away in some locked drawer so that I don't get distracted so easily. If I am going to do that, I think locking the computer up makes more sense, but, nevermind, its much too big anyway. Remember, I stated that this paragraph was completely meaningless. Actually, I consider myself quite well-disciplined compared to last year. I do recall myself reaching home extremely early (during the exam period) and turning on the television. If that wasn't enough I woudl go through the VCDs and DVDs we had and watch a movie or two. It's a no wonder that I faired so teribly.

I know that no one is probably going to read this post as it is far too long. (See la, Briana!) Okay, I am about done. It's really long, right? All the weird people who actually read my blog posts, this is a rare occasion. Once again, good luck to all those suffering like me because of mid-year examinations! 3/3, We're almost done you know! THREE MORE DAYS LEFT! (Note: I did not count the days when we do not go to school)

Magdalene

You light up my life!

3:41 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com