Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
I haven't blogged for a while, due to the massive amount of homework and the rush in completing it early. My schedule for the June holidays are really packed, back to back. And, somehow, it means that my holidays are going to end soon. Nevertheless, I'm sure it'll be full of fun. And, being the procrastinator I am, I am scared that I won't manage to complete whatever work.
So, went to school today, to do a bit of fund-raising. Had a rather enjoyable time actually, running about school and in the process, melting. And my mother went to see Mrs. Tay when she didn't need to. So, she asked Mrs. Tay if she was sure that I was okay, so, Mrs. Tay decided to go through her records. And guess what? Mrs. Tay comes and tells me, "Magdalene, you haven't passed up your chemistry file." Oh well, it could've been avoided. So, I have to pass up my chemistry file which is currently in a terrible state, no where near a presentable state.
Enough about homework already. I practically feel sick on the thought of it. I just realised that during holidays, I eat alot. As in, really alot. At times, I don't even believe myself. And to think I go around calling people "pigs". Well, as the saying goes, "it takes one to know one". Relatively true in this case, sadly.
Magdalene
9:33 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com