Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Monday, May 22, 2006
My examination results are out, and sadly, I can't say that I pleased with them. Technically, I shouldn't be expecting fantastic results as I do believe that your reults vary with the amount of studying you put in directly. So, I did not sudy very hard, thus I did not do well. Of course, like what everyone else is saying, "there's always end years." Somehow, I know that at the end year examinations, I'll be just as lazy and when the results come out, I'll tell myself that its only secondary three. I have to kick that habit. SOON!
Anyway, I spent most of my weekend in church and it was very productive. During the praying over and the outpouring sessions, I felt at peace, as though God was trying to reassure me of His love for me. It certainly was a wonderful experience when I actually felt connected to God. Also, I must say bonding occurred within the confirmants. (Somewhat, I think.) So, I need to remember that God is always with me and is always loving me no matter what. My "life is going to change".
So, my very packed schedule for the June holidays is about to start. And I know somehow, I must fit in time for revision as I have said earlier about my terrible results. The term is coming to an end and I honestly hope that this June holidays would be productive for me.
Magdalene
He will come and save you.
Say to the weary one,
Your God will surely come.
He will come and save you.
7:51 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com