;there's an answer
Saturday, May 06, 2006

So, after a million years of promising that I'll change my blog template, (I don't think it was a million years, but, nevermind.) I've finally changed it. And this layout really makes my post look long. Okay, I think its back to short posts for me. I'm really much to lazy to think of a random content just to fill up space here. However, since I am currently studying Geography, Natural Vegetation, I could post all about the high temperatures and the high precipitation that the equatorial rainforests gets. This helps to ensure that there is a continuous growth in the plants in the rainforest. (See? I study!) I've only studied tropical equatorial and tropical monsoon though. Initially I thought of studying all the rainforests today. I don't think I'll make it. My poor, pea-sized brain can't absorb all that information.

I've been having terrible nightmares since the start of mid-years. People say its probably because I'm subconsciously worried about something. Somehow, I doubt it's my mid-years, considering I have been taking them for practically all my life. I couldn't sleep last night, I kept waking up. I attempted to get back to sleep, but to no avail. It was like I had flashes of images in my head. I'll try to relax and see what happens.

I've been such a scatterbrain lately. Without a doubt, everyday I'll forget to bring something to school. Be it an eraser or my wallet, I still feel as though I am not in my proper state of mind. Sigh! I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't let these small things affect me so much.

On a lighter note, the exams are drawing to an end. And soon enough, the June holidays will be here. That's something nice to look forward to.

Magdalene

--

It's not all about you.
There are actually other people living.
And you call me a hypocrite.

12:38 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com