Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
So, the day most of the Secondary Threes have been waiting for. The exams are over. Surprisingly, I didn't feel relieved. I was actually sad. I think I am not satisfied with myself and my performance for the mid-year examinations. Oh well, it's all over and there's not point whining about it. I'll just have to pray hard for average results.
I'm more or less free now, I don't know if I'll be having fun though. I just realised that my June holidays are quite packed, as usual, and I probably won't have time to go through my work and prepare for another term. Term 3 is going to be one interesting term, filled with excitement (I hope) and stress. And, of course, my birthday.
I saw something I wanted today! The One Tree Hill DVD! Both seasons you know! However, it'll burn a hole in my pocket. (Shirin, you really amuse me! ) Went to Cine for lunch and then went window shopping. Had a rather fun time, talking about random stuff and studies. (Really, I think if we recorded our conversation, it would really be hilarious! ) I like this fountain pen at takashimaya! I practically refused to let go of it. It's certainly another item which would undoubtedly burn my pocket.
Moving on, Julienne wants me to blog about her. What a topic! Where do I start? Let's start from the bottom. (Note: I am talking to her now) When I first met Julienne, she was so enthusiastic, it scared me. Soon after, I more or less got used to it. The computer lab or CCA room was noticeably noisier when she entered and I realised that I had a competitor. (HAHA!) I recall the really fun times we had, especially when I had to explain the double light sensor program to her. (I hope you still remember it! ) It certainly took up alot of my energy! Nevertheless, she has made a difference to my life, especially in the noise department. I do hope your enthusiasm continues, it's something that would get you far. To end of, Julienne has been a one of a kind junior and I don't think I'll ever see anyone as bubbly as her. Take care, dear! No matter what happens, I'll be there for you okay?
Magdalene
--
Here I am, Oh God
I bring this sacrifice - my open heart.
I offer up my life.
I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again
So I lift my eyes to you Lord
In your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
I know your love dispels all my fears
Through the storm I will hold on Lord
And by faith I will walk on Lord
Then I'll see beyond my Calvary one day
And I will be complete in You
5:48 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com