;there's an answer
Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Yes, I am back, to blog again. This time, there will be no more complaining whatsoever. So, since it was requested, and I have time anyway, I shall blog about Briana. Actually, you can just visit her blog and you'll see a nice post done up by me. So, moving on.

I really hate to say this, but my first impression of Briana wasn't very good. It's okay, she's knows it too. However, everyone knows that first impressions are not everything. As time went by, I got to know Briana better and I realised what a wonderful person she was. Though we weren't in the same clique in Secondary one and two, I do remember times when we spent recess together. And of course, there was ARC. Sometimes, it was really amusing to watch her do her work. I think she caught the "talking to herself" disease from me. (HAHA! It's okay!) And until now, Briana can still find ways to amuse me, be it chatting online, on the phone on even talking in school! (HMM! LAVENDER??) Anyway, one thing I learnt about Briana? She loves soya bean milk! I don't know why but she does. When we were still at Thomson, she used to go to the St. Gabriel's vending machine to get her soya bean milk. Sadly, Briana is not in my class now. And, I rarely see her during recess! Nevertheless, I think we do meet up at least once a day. I really look forward to July and August! When, I assume we will be spending alot alot alot of time in school. So , yes, Briana is one of my very good friends! And the things she does...! (No offense meant!) So, I'm more or less done! Have a nice nice 5-day break, Briana!

Anyway, Briana promised me a post about ME on her blog. I shall look forward to it!

Tag Replies:
en chou: I hope I'll have a fun time during the holidays!

julienne: Your welcome! Continue to be strong okay? Everything will work out fine!

jess: HAHA! PEAS OUT! Love ya!

briana: must you really type that long tags? HAHA! Yes I was Orchard today!-with the rest of the level. And here is the post about you! WHERE'S MINE?

Magdalene

--

I guess it's all just built-up anger.
I have to learn how to control my emotions.
Sorry.

10:36 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com