Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
I'm back from Majodi.
And, camp was AWESOME!
Facilitating the sec ones (and twos) was definitely an unforgettable experience for me.
Gris and I had one FUN time facilitating!
Hopefully, the games weren't too disgusting.
Though, I thought they were perfectly fine.
HAHA
A shoutout to all the facils!
SAMMIE!!
All your hard work paid off right? Camp was AWESOME! You did a great job heading everything! Thank you for everything!
GRIS!
MY FELLOW PARTNER! We did well right? HAHA! Another one together okay? Thanks for everything!
GERI!
Thanks so much for the fun we had! Especially the "head" in the window! HAHA! I want Mr. Dinosaur!
MARY-ANNE!
DEAR GODSISTER! I still think you're gu-niang! OH WELL! Camp was fun and I thank you for being there and making it fun!
TESSA!
HELLO DEAR! Our dirty game was definitely a success! HAHA! Thanks for all the fun we had!!
SAM FOO!
HELLO! Thanks for all the fun and the funny things we did together!!
JAIME!
Thank you for everything! Especially your fun personaility that brightens anyone's day!
MATTHEW!
Camp just wouldn't be the same without your funny comments! Thanks for everything!
JON!
Thanks for everything! I didn't want to get my feet dirty cos the mud looked gross. Oh well, in the end I did get dirty!
GERALD!
HAHA! You're really funny! Thanks for all the laughter you brought to camp!
AUGIE!
I think I was one of those who spelt your name wrongly! OH WELL! Camp was fun and thanks for being part of the fun!
CHARLES!
You talk too much! HAHA! Even more than me! You have done the impossible! Thanks for being at camp and making it fun!
ROY!
Thanks for being yourself! Ever so comical! You made a difference in the camp!
I've lost my voice!
Rather sad actually!
Anyway, My birthday is coming!
12TH JULY!
Quick, go and mark it RED on your calendar!
Magdalene
10:24 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com