Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, July 21, 2006
AND ONCE AGAIN!
Another week is over.
We need another speak good english campaign.
I never did realise the way we slip into singlish so easily.
And, unfortunately, I'm one of them.
While having our mini competition of who can speak proper english the longest, I REALISED that my speaking ENGLISH SUCKED.
HOW DID MAG FAIL??
"AIYAH"
"Not really, what."
"Really, meh?"
"Maybe la, see first"
"Where got?"
"You going?"
"So how?"
NEVER REALLY REALISED THAT RIGHT?
How humiliating it would be if I used singlish during my english oral.
I shall start training myself!
HAHA!
I'M BORED
WITH NOTHING TO DO.
Actually, earlier this evening, I wrote down ALL the things I wanted to complete tonight. And, out of 8, I think I've done one and a half. I feel like,
RETARDED-LOSER-SHIT.
That was a combination of elizabeth's and my words.
GOOD NIGHT! (:
MAGDALENE
10:58 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com