;there's an answer
Saturday, July 01, 2006

I know I've neglected this blog for qutie a while. I've just been really busy this week with so many things going on, so many responsibilites etc.

Celebrated my dad's and sister's birthday yesterday. My mum brought us out to the Chocolate Buffet. My dad couldnt go, sadly. So, we went to the Fullerton Hotel, had alot of fun while eating alot of chocolates. It wasn't a huge variety, but nevertheless, it was assured that we enjoyed ourselves. I've got some really interesting picures. I'm pretty sure some of the hotel staff thought we were tourists. The way we wanted a photo coming down the grand staircase, and one of us on the travellator. Thank goodness, yours truly was holding the camera. Slept in the car upon being exhausted.

---

Today, I went to the IJ Primary carnival. It was rather intersting, especially watching the candy floss shrink and shrink while I was attempting to locate my other two sisters. Interesting layout really. However, I'm not much of a carnival person, so, I wouldn't be able to judge how good it was. Besides, all we wanted to do was to get rid of the $100 my sister got somehow left with.

The start of the long weekend has honestly been a tiring one. All the rushing here and there. Despite all the rushing, I enjoy all the fun weaved into it.

NEWSFLASH!
MAGDALENE IS BECOMING 15 ON THE 12th OF JULY!
WHICH IS NEXT NEXT WEDNESDAY! (:


Oh gosh.
At the rate each birthday comes, I'll be 100 in NO time!

Magdalene

10:17 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com