Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, July 13, 2006
MAGDALENE HAS FINALLY TURNED FIFTEEN!
Now, let me do my thank yous!
Sam B!
Thanks for the card! It's really nice! I see I've inherited a new nickname!
Grace!
Thank you for the present! Though the crystal doesn't seem to be progressing, I'm sure it will!
Val jie!
Thanks for your present! I calculated and I realised that it was rather pricey! And, how can you do that to my wonderful page 87 on Mrs Ong's green book! HAHA! I was TOUCHED! (:
Rachel Jie!
I only received the sms after school! THANKS! (:
BTW, I'm still WAITING! (:
Matthew!
I can't believe you really smsed me at 12.00! Thanks!
Amanda!
Thanks for the postcard! It's very pretty! (: The monkey "stamp" is so cute!
Madeleine!
Thanks for the card too! (: You really like green don't you!
Shirin and Su!
Thanks for vandalising my fullscap pad. Do I really have to frame it up??
Briana!
HAHA! Thanks for your LONG letter! You and your big mouth! HMMPH!
Sammie!
Thanks for smsing me! (: See you on saturday!
Olivia!
HELLO! (: YOU remembered! THANKS!
David!
HELLO! Thanks for wishing me! (:
Tessa!
THANKS for tagging me! You really didn't need to! HAHA! Since you wished me already in school! Thanks for making me HAPPY!
Geri!
Thanks for being REALLY early in wishing me! (: You're on my PC list too!
Brenda!
Thanks for smsing me!! (: I feel terrible! Thanks for remembering my birthday!
Julienne!
OH DEAR. When is prata coming! Thanks for remembering! Yup, I'm OFFICIALLY one year older than you!
Elizabeth and Matilda!
THANKS for wishing me! I can't possibly say thanks for remebering as I reminded you at least 5 times! x)
Charlene!
Thank you! (: I was still up doing my homework at that time actually.
Jaime!
THANKS! It's gonna be your turn soon! (: And then we can be OLD together!
MUMMY AND DADDY!
THANK YOU FOR MY NICE NICE PRESENT FILLED WITH FOOD! AND OF COURSE THE HARRY POTTER DVD! (: THANKS FOR THE AWFULLY BIG AND NICE CAKE TOO! (: I LOVE YOU!
And to all the rest whom I didn't mention, thank you as well! I certainly wouldn't have had such a nice birthday without you!
Magdalene!
5:02 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com