;there's an answer
Sunday, July 09, 2006

This week seems to have flashed passed me. I didn't even complete my e-learning homework! And, I'm still debating if I should. Anyway, the week was full of slacking for me, I think. Nothing really exciting happened. Except for the fact that we had an extremely short week due to youth day holiday and thursday and friday being our e-learning days. Don't get me started on how I feel about e-learning. To sum it up, I personally felt that it made me appreciate school alot more. I was practically begging to go to school. I also felt that it was an excuse to pile us with homework.

Yesterday's cat class was at Pierce Reservoir. Had quite alot of fun, just that the numerous amount of ants irritated me. I got bitten TWICE. So, during refections time, Olivia and I climbed up the hill to the road so that we would be free from the ants, for a while. After, 15 minutes, we had to go down and sit on the grass with the ants again. Oh well, without the presence of the ants, there would have been less fun! Didn't make it in time for mass, sadly. Lingered outside for a while and then went home with Erica and Olivia who spent half the time arguing on which route they should take to go home. Thanks for accompanying me all the way home!

I feel like eating.

Magdalene

--

The way to get to the top is to get off your bottom.

2:46 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com