Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
Finally, after the long waiting,
NATIONAL DAY IS HERE!
And it being a public holiday,
I am forced to do some studying.
Had fun yesterday with the recess bunch!
Watched CLICK!
..and cried.
Unbelievable, but it is a touching story,
UNTIL you realise that you have just gotten cheated of all your feelings.
Anyway, I ate alot yesterday.
I have this really random urge to watch
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
I doubt I'll have the time anyway.
Oh, I lead such a sad life.
Nothing outrageously impressionable happened so far this week.
I mean, it's only Wednesday.
I feel rather patriotic!
Must be Shirin's vibes.
She posted most of the NDP songs!
Oh yes, Shirin!
You missed out,"One United People"
This is one awkward post,
I'm just typing out what's going through my mind.
Which, is quite messed up,
as I am currently studying Chemistry.
(Yes, I am studying Chemistry in front of the computer)
I'm so bored.
The computer must be the most boring thing.
Or maybe I'm too boring to realise that it's not boring.
No matter how,
I am still bored.
At least lunch is almost ready.
I'll have something to do for the next 1/2 hour.
OH YEA!
My Chemistry.
"Why am I typing all this out? So utterly embarrassing"
Magdalene
12:18 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com