Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
The exams are drawing near.
And, I haven't started studying!
I complain about the same things around the same time of the year.
I really need to get an imagination.
Life's been fine for me.
I'm been surviving.
And, I can't wait for the weekend.
Then again, I can.
When the weekends come, exams are even nearer.
And I am in no shape to sit for any exam whatsoever.
Anyway, today has been an average day,
where students bascially sit and listen to the teacher.
Of course it happens in every class except chinese.
Geraldine and I can spend the whole of chinese rambling.
And, I sit directly in front of her.
Which means that I have to turn my whole body 180 degrees just to talk to her.
Surprisingly enough, I didn't get called to read the chapter, she did.
That's about my day.
HOW BORING ):
Magdalene
9:59 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com