Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Angels brought me here
I have decided that the dictionary is my favourite book.
It's really amazing how some words can differ ever so slightly.
I started on a new video.
It's about how I spent the year 2006.
My sister told me that I was self-obsessed.
HAHA!
Anyway, my maid returned to Indonesia for Hari Raya.
That means that we have to do the housework.
In times like these,
I love my sisters.
So, we've been doing a bit of sweeping, mopping, washing, ironing..etc
When you have company,
it's actually rather fun.
"You don't know what you've got 'til its gone"
How true.
Confirmation is apporaching.
That'll not only mark the start of me being an adult catholic,
but also the start of me contributing to the church.
THIS IS FOR BRIANA!
Can you please help me change the colour of my tagboard?
PLEASE?? (:
Have a nice Hari Raya!
FRIDAY IS A HOLIDAY! (:
What a wonderful week!
Full of wonderful holidays!
-
Angels Brought Me Here
It's been a long and winding journey
But I'm finally here tonight
Picking up the pieces
Walking back into the light
To the sunset of your glory
Where my heart and future lies
There's nothing like that feeling
When I look into your eyes
My dreams came true
When I found you
I found you, my miracle
If you could see what I see
That you're the answer to my prayers
And if you can feel
The tenderness I feel
You would know
It would be clear
That angels brought me here
Standing here before you
Feels like I've been born again
Every breath is your love
Every heartbeat speaks your name
My dreams came true
Right here in front of you
My miracle
If you could see what I see
You're the answer to my prayers
If you could feel
The tenderness I feel
You would know
It would be clear
That angels brought me here
Brought me here to be with you
I'd be forever grateful (oh forever grateful)
My dreams came true
When I found you
My miracle
If you could see what I see
You're the answer to my prayers
If you could feel
The tenderness I feel
You would know
It would be clear
That angels brought me here
If you could see what I see
You're the answer to my prayers
If you could feel
The tenderness I feel
You would know
It would be clear
That angels brought me here
Magdalene
6:21 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com