Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, November 18, 2006
All that I need
GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL! (:
YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME!
EVERYONE, GO AND WATCH
THE LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS
!
It was outrageously funny!
AND, there was an autograph session after the show!
(Notice: the little black scribbles)
SO EXCITING RIGHT?
HAHA.
ANYWAY,
it's the
W
onderful
W
eekend!
And
S
tressful
S
chool is FINALLY FINALLY over.
GOOD RIGHT?
Anyway, I'm
T
erribly
T
ired
and I'm un-
B
earably
B
ored.
This is becoming
D
isappointingly
D
ifficult!
I GIVE UP!
So, anyway,
I've got nothing much to blog about.
As usual.
Caroling practice later! (:
TAG REPLIES:
GERRI & MATILDA: HAHA, I want to go to sentosa too! But with all the camps, retreats and competitions how on earth can we have time to go there?
JULIENNE: AIYOH, plan for so long! AND we still haven't gone yet! ): Thanks for the shoutout! I FELT SO TOUCHED! :D
ALL THAT I NEED
Boyzone
I was lost and alone
Trying to grow, making my way down that long winding road
Had no reason, no rhyme
Like a song out of time
And there you were, standing in front of my eyes
How could I be such a fool
To let go of love and break all the rules
Girl when you walked out that door
left a hole in my heart
And now I know for sure
You're the air that I breathe
Girl you're all that I need
And I wanna thank you, lady
You're the words that I read
You're the light that I see
And your love is all that I need
I was searching in vain
Playing a game
Had no-one else but myself left to blame
You came into my world
No diamonds or pearls
Could ever replace what you gave to me girl
Just like a castle of sand
Girl, I almost let love slip right out of my hands
And just like a flower needs rain
I will stand by your side through the joy and the pain
You're all that I need, girl
You're the air that I breathe, yeah
And I want to thank you
You're the words that I read, girl
You're love is all I need, yeah
And I want to thank you
You're all that I need, girl
You're the air that I breathe, yeah
And I want to thank you.
Magdalene
10:15 AM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com