Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Last Thing On My Mind
Just for your information,
school hasn't really been that hectic.
It's just that the teachers are so lovable
and they love as so much,
which is why they wanted to see our face during the holidays.
I'm pretty sure that they want us to remember them too,
which is why they keep giving up more and more work to
add on to our already-extremely tall stack of homework.
I've almost completely giving up on doing.
It's just that I like to list down all the homework,
over and over again,
and never get round to doing it.
Don't ask me what's the point of listing it down.
Perhaps I should try what one of my classmates is doing.
She's intending to flatten that pile of work,
in November,
which leaves her a whole month to play.
Sounds good, huh?
IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF HARD WORK I WOULD HAVE TO PUT IN!
Oh dear, I sound like a lazy bum here.
Oh well, why live in self-denial?
.
YOU KNOW,
I bet as you are reading this retarded post of mag's complaints,
you're thinking,"Since she has so much homework, why doesn't she get off the computer and start on it?"
Just to let you know,
I'm asking that too.
Moving on,
I just found out that Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix opens on my birthday!
IT MADE MY DAY!
and on a sidenote, Dolores Umbridge is a bit on the plum side. Not at all like how I would have expected her.
Okay, I should be off now!
(:
Magdalene
5:45 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com