Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, December 17, 2006
light up;
It's the
THIRD
week of Advent already.
How time flies.
8
days to
C
H
R
I
S
T
M
A
S
!
15
days to
2007
!
and of course,
16 days to the start of school.
It's Christmas Lightup today!
I've got nice clothes.
HAHA :D
I'm all alone at home now.
HOW SAD & MISERABLE
just like my dog.
Initially,
I was supposed to go out with my family,
but due to my extremely busy schedule,
the timings overlapped.
And, I had to give up watching the movie with them.
SHUCKS.
I've got a sweet sister.
She made me tea today.
THANKS!
Anyway,
I think I need to change my template.
It's been like this for more than a month?
If anyone wants to volunteer to do it for me,
tell me!
I'm much too lazy to do it on my own.
UGH.
I have to kick the laziness and the procrastination OUT OF ME.
Next year its the ANNOYINGLY big O Levels.
Fine,
for starters,
I should change my own template.
BOREDOM kills me.
don't tell me to do my homework.
It's WORSE than boredom.
Moving on,
I've got nothing much to post about actually.
And, by now you would have probably realised
that I was just typing out the random thoughts that
came to my head.
I think I took at least an hour to type out all this.
It's not because I'm a slow typer okay!
it's because I was MULTI-TASKING.
Technically,
I definitely wasn't muliti-tasking.
That's because I can't.
Precisely because I was only able to do ONE thing at a time,
that this post took so long.
I've more or less exhausted all the thoughts in my head.
I shall spare all the poor bored readers of my pathetic blog
and stop typing now.
I mean stop soon.
I shan't post a song.
HAHA.
It's the laziness acting up again.
mag!
9:44 AM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com