;there's an answer
Monday, December 04, 2006
The things we hide;

It seems like forever since I last updated.

I've discovered something weird.
I think it's my computer.

LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE FIRST IMAGE.
THEN GO TO THE SECOND.



WEIRD RIGHT?

Anyway,
I can't remember much that happened,
so to make my life easier,
I'll start from FRIDAY,
which is when I start to remember.

SO FRIDAY,
went searching for FLOWERS with sammie for martin.
HAHA.
We were supposed to eat at Jalan Kayu and then go to my house to wrap the flowers.
In the end,
because of my WODNERFUL persuasion skills,
we went to compass point.
(:

THE WRAPPING OF THE FLOWERS WAS HILARIOUS.
:D

SATURDAY,
went for the wedding mass.
the QUARTET thing was rather fun
though we all thought we sounded bad.
WE SHOULD DO IT MORE OFTEN!
FOLLOWING THAT
was a normal saturday.

SUNDAY,
carolling in the morning.
talked to the twins and the hos until about 6.
HAHA!

TO THE SEC ONES:
SORRY I DIDN'T GO DOWN TO SUPPORT YOU GUYS AFTER SAYING I WILL!
BY THE TIME I WAS ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE,
I HEARD THAT YOUR RUN WAS OVER.
I REALLY HOPE THAT THIS COMPETITION GAVE YOU MORE EXPERIENCE.
DON'T FORGET!
IT'S NOT THE WINNING OR LOSING THAT'S IMPORTANT.
IT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING THERE!
I'M PROUD OF ALL THE EFFORT YOU GUYS PUT IN!
:D

TODAY!
Finally went fo the prata date with julienne, matilda and elizabeth.
They got lost on the way!
So, I looked like a _____ waiting for 50 minutes!
I think it was my fault you guys got lost.
):
It was fun.
The prata was JUST A BIT overpriced though!

So that waa more of less the events that happened while I didn't blog.
OFF TO TUITION!

--

Be careful what you wish for,
you might just get it.


Magdalene

2:00 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com