;there's an answer
Friday, December 08, 2006
typically;

TAG REPLIES.

Yes, I know I didn't update in a while.
ACTUALLY, it was only 4 days!

SAMMIE: HELLO! :D You tagged FOUR times within the period that I didn't blog! HAHA! How come you're not online! HAHA!

JESS: HAHA! you do? I'm touched! I still have your confirmation present! AIYOH. Looks like I have to pass it to you at the start of school! :D

CHAR: HELLO CHARLENE, this is an unrelated reply because you already came for the practice. HAHA!

JULIENNE: HAHA! After such a SUPER long time right? How about the 'A WALK TO REMEMBER?' ME WAITING WAS THE BEST PART? I'M HURT!

TIARA: HEY THERE! (: Of course its a nice picture! ALL THE STEP UP PICS ARE NICE!

MATT: HELLO! HOW'S LIFE! Haven't seen you in a while!

SHIRIN: HAHA! OOPS? NEVERMIND THEN! ENJOY YOURSELF IN THE STATES YOU LUCKY PIG! :D

FELICIA: HAHA! I was entertained for about 4 hours thanks to you and your sis! HAHA! see you tmrw! :D WEAR RED AH!

-

COME WHAT MAY
Ewan Mcgregor & Nicole Kidman

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love more and more
Listen to my heart
Can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change
Winter to spring
But I love you until
The end of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems
Such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with
Such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life
Doesn't seem such a waste
But our world revolves around you
And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song
I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you until
The end of time

Oh, come what may
Come what may
I will love you
I will love you
Suddenly the world seems
Such a perfect place

MAG!

11:42 AM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com