;there's an answer
Monday, January 15, 2007
beginning.

Garfield and I can become best friends.
We both hate monday.

I don't really hate monday.
I just don't like to go back to school after the nice weekend.
SHUCKS.

Actually,
school wasn't that bad today.
It was an early day.
:D

AND,
I am so tired of the,
"MAG! your hair!"
already.
It's just hair okay?
And even if you don't like it,
it's on my head,
not yours.
Besides,
it grows back anyway.
(hair grows at the rate of 1.27 cm/month.)

So, the tests are here again.
The tests are seriously the SPOILERS of the week.

CHINESE NEW YEAR IS SO FAR AWAY!

You know,
When I first heard that our self awareness camp was going to be on the second week of February, I realised that its a long way more.
And chinese new year is on the THIRD week of February.
That'll take forever to come!
Oh dear.
I'm whining again.
Anyway, the wednesday that we go back to school is ash wednesday.
Why is everything clumped together?
):

HAVE A GOOD WEEK!

--

Tag Replies:

MER: HELLO MER! CNY is so far away. HAHA! But once CNY comes, it won't be long till MARCH HOLS!

SAMMIE: Well, its not drastic. It's just about 8cm and now I have a fringe! (Which makes me look MUCH younger)

JING: Who needs to guess! It's so obvious! HAHA, HELLO!

--

MAG!

6:21 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com