Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, March 23, 2007
THE 200th POST!
E-Learning Day.
What can I say?
After all the feedback we gave last year,
I'm rather shocked that they decided to have 4 e-learning days this year.
How about just have it for the Secondary Ones?
And let the Secondary Fours have normal school so that we can actually absorb some knowledge?
RAHH.
At least we have an ULTRA long weekend.
Just that the weekend is going to get interrupted by going to school for chemistry practical.
(note to self: sec four mag! stop being so lazy)
Anyway,
we'll live.
I have to start motivating myself to do more than just sitting in front of the television and the computer.
Surely, my interests can't be so pathetic.
I've pretty much typed out all that I can think of now.
Have fun during the ELEARNING holiday.
And I'll be preparing what I should type into the feedback box.
mag!
11:17 AM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com