;there's an answer
Saturday, March 31, 2007

PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST. (PFT)
Here goes my yearly complains about the oh-so-wonderful PFT.
Magdalene can do the 5 items perfectly fine.
Until the standing broad jump and sit and reach comes along.
It's really not my fault that I can't jump far.
I mean, I wasn't born with a spring in my heels!
And just because I can't jump far, I'm unfit?
That's what I spent the whole time complaining.
I got a gold anyway.
HAHA!
So, the complaining was just for the fun of it.

Youtube is my best virtual friend.
And I am going to make it my enemy in time to come.
It's a necessary measure.

The whole of today passed by rather quickly.
Did 2.4km run/walk,
went out for lunch.
It was an awfully long lunch.
We spent ALOT of time talking
until we FINALLY realised that we ought to get started on our project.
So, into the nice air-conditioned library we went.
And, we sat down in between two studying groups.
The ones on my left kept staring at us,
because we were talking.
I mean (*#*^)%*&#$%!
Then the group on my right was talking and laughing,
EVEN LOUDER than we were.
And actually, we were pretty soft.
Moving on,
the group on our right left for lunch,
(I know this because they were talking about it and the very fact that I know that they were going for lunch means that they were talking loudly)
and the guy sitting on ym right moved to the end of the table on the left.
I think it was a possible tactic to move as far away as possible from us.
So annoying.
I bet he was rejoicing when we left.

Anyway, it was Palm Sunday today.
Apart from the long Gospel,
we had to stand at the far right corner of the church and do the procession.
And the church was unusually crowded.

It's almost Sunday.
I should be SLEEPING.
But once tomorrow comes,
I'll have muscle aches all over.
:/
It's going to come anyhow.

Mag!







11:29 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com