Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
OVERDUE.
This is a long overdue post.
Thanks to all those who wished me luck for Chinese Os.
Let's hope that the luck was sufficient to let me scrape a B3.
:/
Anyway, I have finally done up my HOMEWORK planner.
(I just distributed all the homework into the different days so that I'll have sufficient time to complete it all.)
Apparently, after checking with Amanda and Su, it was pretty humane.
OH WELL.
I am living proof that I don't complete whatever I was supposed to do today.
SHUCKS.
BUT,
look on the bright side,
there's still 2 more hours before tomorrow.
So in these next two hours,
I am going to complete my statement of experience, my reflections and my e-maths paper.
Actually, I was all-set to complete the e-maths paper.
THEN,
I can across this SUPER COMPLICATED question.
And I decided that recalling past events was much more interesting.
(So, HERE I AM.)
Anyway, I must must must finish my work!
A good start is HALF the battle won.
..groan
Easier said than done huh!
I was contemplating of closing this blog.
So that I wouldn't feel obliged to post and keep this thing updated.
And perhaps, I might actually spend less time on the computer.
(WHICH IS GOOD.)
I shall grow up and invent some machine that can pry all my hands off the computer mouse and keyboard. And it shall be able to poke whoever stays on the computer for too long.
HAHA!
Okay then.
I've got to get back to my work!
THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!
mag!
9:51 PM;
N
&HER
`Magdalene Claire Lim
`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer
email
SINCE MAY 2006
N
&LINKS
%
ARC
%
2/3 '05
%
4/3 '07
%
SCC YOUTH!
%
Photoblog!
%
My JOHARI!
%
My NOHARI!
%
Briana
%
Cathy
%
Carmen
%
Charlene
%
Clara
%
Daphne
%
David
%
Debby
%
Delle
%
Felicia
%
Gillian Lim
%
Gillian Pestana
%
Geraldine
%
Gervin
%
Gloria
%
Jaime
%
Jessica
%
Julienne
%
Lyn
%
Mark
%
Matthew
%
Michelle
%
Olivia
%
Rachel-sis
%
Roystance
%
Sam B.
%
Sammie
%
Shirin
%
Stacey
%
Tessa
%
Valerie-sis
%
Valerie Tan
%
Zong Ling
N
&Dates
25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!
N
&DISCUSSIONS
N
&CREDITS
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com