;there's an answer
Sunday, November 04, 2007

ALMOST OVER!
It's really terrible how I'm already so relaxed and behaving as though the Os are already over.
I'd like to think the rest of the papers don't really count for much, BUT, my better-to-be-safe-than-sorry mind concluded that I should study for the MCQs.
And as I have, in my mother's words, "bummered up", all my major papers, I really need to pay attention to the rest that's left.
I don't think I screwed up my papers la,
its just that I'm not being observant and I'm making mistakes that I shouldn't be making.
Perhaps it could be me asking too much from my own abilites.

I had a dream of my results.
And they were so shit that I told everyone so that it wouldn't come true.
"This is a sign of stress!" My grandmother said.

Technically, I shouldn't be stressed because if you actually count the amount of time I spend playing instead of studying,
the ratio of time spent studying to the time spent playing would be 1 : 1246876210686
Boy, that's sad.

ANYWAY,
ENOUGH WITH THE EXAMS!

END OF SECONDARY 4 is coming!
And, there are going to be so many thousands of things that I am going to miss.
Of course there is this feeling of never wanting to leave,
but I need to GROW UP and keep on learning.
On this education journey,
we're learning how to do things so that we can make the decision of what we what to do in the future.
I'm not ready for that but I guess I'll just have to.
If I go to a junior college, it'll be an extended two years for my fickle brain to make up its mind on what I want to do.
WHAT IF TWO YEARS AREN'T ENOUGH?!

My break's OVER.
Back to studying SS.
I LOVE SOCIAL STUDIES
I LOVE SOCIAL STUDIES.
REALLY I DO!


JUST FOUR MORE PAPERS TO FREEDOM! :D

mag!

4:09 PM;

N &HER

`Magdalene Claire Lim

`ultra-busy
`fickle minded
`fantastic at wasting time
`chocolate lover!
`talkative
`scatterbrain
`hiccup-hater
`loud hailer

email


SINCE MAY 2006

N &LINKS

% ARC
% 2/3 '05
% 4/3 '07
% SCC YOUTH!
% Photoblog!
% My JOHARI!
% My NOHARI!
% Briana
% Cathy
% Carmen
% Charlene
% Clara
% Daphne
% David
% Debby
% Delle
% Felicia
% Gillian Lim
% Gillian Pestana
% Geraldine
% Gervin
% Gloria
% Jaime
% Jessica
% Julienne
% Lyn
% Mark
% Matthew
% Michelle
% Olivia
% Rachel-sis
% Roystance
% Sam B.
% Sammie
% Shirin
% Stacey
% Tessa
% Valerie-sis
% Valerie Tan
% Zong Ling




N &Dates

25062007
Start of SCHOOL. :/
29062007
Start of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
30062007
Dad & Rachel jie's Birthday!
02072007
Joshua's 17th Birthday!
03072007
Mummy comes home!
07072007
Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
12072007
MY BIRTHDAY! & End of GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral
13072007
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens!

N &DISCUSSIONS



N &CREDITS

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com